Turn Decisive Insights into Market Opportunities
ARE you ….
- Wanting to know who your competitors or alliances are in New Zealand?
- Looking at starting up a business or branch in New Zealand?
- Looking at selling your products/services in New Zealand?
AND you ….
- Are getting frustrated because you can’t find the relevant unbiased information you need.
- Don’t have the time or resources to search for the information.
- Don’t know where or how to start.
- Are having difficulty understanding what you are reading.
Don’t waste any more of your valuable time… let Research Services provide you with decisive insights into market opportunities
Market Entry Research into New Zealand
- Barriers to entry (regulations, requirements)
- Industry structure
- Projected and historical growth
- Global Market Research
Note: Any reports purchased to obtain the information is an additional cost.
- Define New Zealand target market based on discussions with you
- Research target market and list up to 20 to contact
- Design up to 5 survey questions.
- Contact target market by phone.
- Input their feedback into excel or word
- Analyse data based on their feedback.
- Summarise main findings
Note: Extra services to add on:
- Contacting target market face to face to discuss questions.
- Contacting more target market.
Research up to 5 main competitors in NZ:
- price if publicly available
- point of different
Lead Generation and Expert Connections
- Research the top five potential customers in NZ
- Contact the specific person by phone to:
– Highlight your product/service
– Ask the relevant questions regarding their business, to ascertain how much of a market there currently is in NZ and who are their current suppliers?
– Ascertain the need to meet/discuss with you.
If you want
aligned, targeted insights contact Research Services to take you one step closer to what you want to achieve.
Our company in China was looking at exporting products into NZ and we needed to know who is currently selling them in NZ. Who purchases these products? Who is manufacturing them in NZ or importing into NZ?
This research definitely provided good information about who manufactures tie downs, who imports them and what industries to target. Karline’s research was thorough and comprehensive, plus she delivers on time. I would happily recommend Research Services Ltd to my colleagues and friends.
We needed to find a supplier who could perform a specific style of restoration work. Karline researched Australia, NZ and USA and recommended to our client, a specialist in Australia who they have built a trusted on-going relationship with.
Karline very quickly got to grips with the subject and the problem and clearly understood the urgency involved. Our client was impressed and I would not hesitate to work through a similar process again with Karline over any issue to provide information and assist in recommending the most appropriate course of action required in tight timeframes.
Why Choose Research Services?
Research in stages depending on your needs.
Credible independent research.
Your details are strictly confidential thereby ensuring your name will be completely anonymous when we perform the research.
Continue working on your core business or personal life while we perform the research.
We provide you with decisive insights to take action.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you find the information I need?
After discussing with you your requirements we then perform a Scope of Works. This enables us to ascertain what resources are available and how accessible is the information you require.
How much do you charge?
Due to the research variety and skills needed for each research project, we first discuss with you your research brief, scope and then provide you with a price.
Do you search in New Zealand and overseas?
Q: How long will the research take?
It depends on how accessible the information is and how deep you want the topic researched. For example, we can search just for the product or, search for the product plus obtain feedback from users, suppliers, manufacturers. Also, you can indicate the maximum number of hours to search or, we can give you an estimate of how long it will take.
New business ideas are exciting, but they can also be overwhelming!
You may find yourself asking:
- Is it a great idea?
- Will it be viable?
- Where do I start?
- How do I obtain the information I need?